Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost Christmas

Where has the year gone? No, really I still have Christmas shopping to do!

As you might have gleaned from my last post I survived finials, though I'm not sure I ever want to write that much by hand ever again. The only final grade I know is my Chaucer finials since I was up in my Professor office with some classmates working out the syllabus for our Senior level Conference class with him (which I'm doing instead of the Graduate glass). There's only about three of us in the class so I'm thankful I know the other people. I also traded my sat class for Shakespeare. Because lets face it Geek's ass isn't getting out of bed before eight on Saturdays.

And can I do a little dance since I don't have any classes before 9:30?

Wait I was talking about grades wasn't I? They should be online before Friday, and I'm chomping at the bit. I really don't envy my friend in the pysch department, who has people telling her that she needs a 4.0 in all her pysch classes to get into the master's program. I don't think I could stand the pressure, or be able to resist asking what type of grades Freud and Jung has in school.

Randomly BBC's new Robin Hood series looks good. As in Robin looks very very yummy.

No comments: