Thursday, December 21, 2006

Grades and Holiday Plans

Semester GPA: 3.8, Four 4.0 and one 3.0.
Cumulative: 3.429 (Damn you 2.0 in Texas Government.

I was hoping to pull out a 4.0 for the semester but I think the finial killed me in History of British Lit, my brain went blank on some of the quotations and terms. Still its a good GPA and it proved not only to me but to some that I could handle five upper level classes, thank you ever much. I shouldn't have to fight quite so hard for some things next fall.

I can relax for a bit. I've had a blast with arts and crafts with the kids this week. We've made Christmas Ornaments and hand print wreaths. Normally crafts are hard since I was only with them three times a week but working all week made a big difference. I keep saying I'm going to stop working with the kids but I must admit its fun to be Ms. Geek a few times a week. I don't want to do it full-time for the rest of my life, but for right now its nice that I don't dread my job.

So here I am sitting in front of a nice fire watching the Grinch (old school of course), writing out Christmas cards and taping candy canes to to the envelopes for the kids, and drinking some Irish creme. I still have some presents to wrap but my shopping is finish. Even found two nice dresses for myself.

Speaking of presents I've already received some from my mum since we part of Christmas early so my brother could join us. I'm torn between my red scarf with pockets or the new digital camera when it comes to declaring the favorite so far.

Next week is a three day week, then on Sunday I'm off to Florida with my best girl-friend.

No comments: