Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Fine Valentine's Day and Other News

For the first time in my life I've received what some women would consider the essential three of Valentine's Day.

Roses, chocolates, and diamonds.

Only mine weren't given to me by any guy but by my best girlfriend. Needless to say my Valentine's Day was one of the better ones I've had.

My mother gave the ring a few odd looks, but didn't say a word. It'll be interesting to see if anyone notices it when it gets back from being sized.

And can I just say I love living in the city?

This Saturday I'm seeing Lohengrin. Then Wicked and finally this summer Spamalot. I shouldn't really be spending the money on going to see these but you know what? I don't care. I what the fun of living so close to the heart of the city and being a mid-twenties single if I can drag my Wanger hating friend to Wanger (with promises to be dragged to her show/event/place of choice whenever she wishes).

Also I now own two Tamagotchis, a V3 and a V4. And I'm still torn between my fiesta wear and my DS lite on which was my favorite Christmas present.

I'm a ten year old with boobs folks.

No comments: