Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Love/Hate

What I love:

Having a Professor extend the paper due date almost a week.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....

What I hate:

People that don't understand what "no ad hominem attack" means when giving an oral critique.

Bite me, I was so freaking sweet and up-beat on yours.

What I love:

The random profesor standing behind me at Starbucks that brought my cup of hot tea for me when I realized my wallet was at home and all I hate was 70 cents.

The tea was only 1.10 but it was such a nice thing to do.

What I hate:

People who say things like "I'm so freaked out by all these Asian guys on campus. One of them could kill us!" Especially when its said by a blond still wearing pajamas.

What I Hate:

My check engine light.

What I love:

My cats being cuddly when mama comes home drenched, nurses a cold, and tired.

No comments: