Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Un-dead Post

No this doesn't mean I'm a zombie (but I make no promises about eating brains).

The nearest my brain has been to academia this summer as been the book on Margery Kempe (Margery Kempe and Translations of the Fleshby Karma Lochrie) in my bathroom and yelling at History international.

Some updates on life in general:

  • Signed a contract to work after school three days a week at current job. It's at the same rate of pay and I'll get substitute work. The job market for the hours I need? Really really really sucks.
  • Paid part of my fall tuition. Thank you payment plans!
  • I still refuse to take a history research class where the topic is WWII. No. Just no.
  • Slightly worried about taking Early Modern but I have History of England and intro to mythology. I will survive.
  • Still debating between Latin intensive (the only Latin the offer this semester) or taking it at night at local community college. Cheaper and easier at the community college but I'm not jumping for joy over 730-930.
  • Lending Tree? Bite me. No I will not add a second co-signer. I'm twenty six, I already have one co-signer, and my credit? Not that bad.
  • Any suggestions for places that give student loans?

No comments: