Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Ow my feet

Oh, I'd forgotten the joy of speed walking across campus in shoes just not made for that sort of thing.

Note to self: When you know you have a lot of walking to do? Wear comfy shoes.

I'd also like to go on record to the most of the young women I saw walking across campus as saying: Those aren't shorts those are knickers. Put on some pants. Please.

I might have my feminist card taken away for saying this but for goodness sakes put on some more clothes! Cover up a bit! I know it's Texas and it's hot as the surface of the sun, but I really really really do not need to see most of your ass hanging out of your short-shorts. I'd be more okay with mini-skirts but hey at least those can look good. This just looks like you forgot to put on your pants in the morning.

And to the young woman in front of me in mythology class? The fact you told the girl next to you that your really there for your MRS degree made me want to take my book and smack you over the head.

And completely randomly to all Universities and College out there: if you have to remodel the activities building, which includes gutting the lockers rooms and equipment supply rooms? Do it during summer, please?

Any of you still with me that are curious here are the classes I'm taking:
ENGL 4325 - CHAUCER
HIST 2313 - HIST OF ENGLAND
HIST 3383 - EURO 1560-1715
CLAS 1300 - INTR CLAS MYTH
ENGL 3351 - HIST BRIT LIT I

No comments: