Sunday, August 27, 2006

School starts again and other....Stuff

School starts back up for me tomorrow and I just realized how little I've been blogging her.

Bad blogger, no cookie.

Long story short, here a run down of things happening lately:
  • My cat? Yeast infection in her ears, and is all better now. The vet near me? Rocks. They even have email reminder.
  • I might have gotten a student loan, hopefully I will hear something this week. This would make my life so much easier.
  • I have 13 hours this coming semester. What's the 1, I hear you ask. Fencing. I'm both dreading and looking forward to this.
  • I turn twenty six tomorrow. Am I allowed to wail about almost being thirty, or will I have things thrown at me?
  • My best friend rocks and so does bread pudding.
  • BBC's Shakespeare Re-Told - Taming of the Shrew? Thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Btw, BBC? I could do with less Sharpe commercials and really why is any woman getting near him with his track record for having his girl of the movie raped/killed/maimed/sold/etc?

No comments: