Thursday, November 09, 2006

Letter(s)

A Letter to my University:

Dear University I attend,

Why when you finally offer a history class that's remotely focused on the medieval period, does the class have to be on a Saturday?

Also please to stop making the interesting classes in the English department 5000 level? I want to take that class on Chaucer's Literary Geography.

I would like to thank you for allowing me to charge my prescription to my college account.

Some Love,
Me

Amazon.com,

Stop taking all my money.

No love,
Me

Pretty boysPeople down stairs having a party,

Please stop having fun. No fun allowed on a school night. Wait one more bloody day will you.

You can keep your shirts off by the way.

Wishing you all looked at least the drinking age, so I wouldn't feel so much like a dirty old woman,
Me

Me,

No one but you will probably notice that you'll be wearing the wrong period clothing when you show up for the roleplaying as Eleanor of Aquitaine
. You do not have the money to buy something or the skill to make something.

Deal with it.

No Love,
Your Bank Account

No comments: