Wednesday, May 24, 2006

*bangs head against the wall*

Life (and a Doctor Set of Doctor Who DVD'S) have kept me rather busy the last week or so.

Here are some updates on the life of History Geek:

  • I'm really starting to re-think my University of choice. I emailed my admissions advisor on Friday letting her know that the correct transcript would be mail on Monday. Today I got a letter of rejection dated: you guessed it Monday. Shoot me.
  • My boss is either evil or stupid. Or both.
  • I hate the dentist. I swear I don't have any teeth without fillings now!
  • I really should not be fancying Tom Baker.
  • Because my mother fancies him, and I'm still creeped out over us both having a thing for Sean Connery and young Harrison Ford.
  • I really didn't need to know I might have been convinced during a romantic night of Doctor Who and Masterpiece theatre. I really didn't.
  • The Little Empress likes fig newtens. Is there nothing she won't steal from me and eat?

No comments: