Saturday, May 27, 2006

Life updates

On another note, school wise I'll be staying right where I am now. It's tad of a let down, but I perhaps wasn't being very reasonable about my chances in the first place. I can make the school am at now work and if might just be easier to receive federal aid since its a public university.

Oddly, I'm not as upset as I thought I would be over all this. I've been so tired this week between work and insomina that I haven't had the ENGERY to be upset.

Work is going to odd though for my last two months. I'll be training my replacement. This is a rather odd thing for me as I've never had train a replacement before. I'm not even sure how to go about teaching/showing her all of the million little things you do as a assistant without thinking. Part of me wishes I was staying, but unless I want to be another three-four years on my degree I need to be able to take classes during the day.

Long weekend and lots to do. Cleaning, cleaning, laundry, and more cleaning. I also plan to finish watching The Key to Time box set(Doctor Who). Or maybe I shouldn't since upon watching the Ark in Space the other night with a friend I declared "Tom has a great bum."

No comments: