Friday, May 12, 2006

Teaching Carnival 9 and other semi related things

Teaching Carnival 9 is up over at adventures in Ethics and Science.

On a related note this week was Teacher appreciation. I've accumulated more swag than I did at Christmas. Between flowers, gift cards, a purse, cookies, cakes, and other sweets I've brought home my neighbors must be wondering about me.

Well, wondering more since I think they've been wondering since I started playing 'Billy was a mountains and Ethel was a tree growing out of his shoulder' with my balcony doors open.

Some of the before mentioned gift cards were from Borders, so I stopped by on my way home from work. Did I purchase books? Alas, no. Instead I spent seventy dollars on A&E's Pride and Prejudice and Chronicles of Narina (I almost wonder if will see any sessions on CN at K'zoo). Forty of this was covered with gift cards.

none of this as anything to do with my next statement: Applebees must suffer for turning 'Mack the Knife' into a jingle for their steaks. Their marketing department should be forced to listen to their own jingle until the end of time and/or space (which ever comes first).

No comments: