Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Still avoiding that K'zoo review

Procrastination thy name is History Geek. In my defense I have been busy with things like laundry, cleaning, and swimming.

On the latter, my condo's pool is simply smashing. The water was just the right temperature, and it's just long enough for me to do my laps. I also had it completely to myself.

In other news I'm still working on my 'write your recommendation letter from your own point of view' letter. I really don't like boasting or lauding myself to people. Also my teacher let me re-take the final, and has things would have it I took 30 seconds longer than allowed according to blackboard.

Blackboard=Evil.

I'm convinced that I should probably not be eating fish sticks with good white wine. Especially while watching BBC American's 'What not to where'. This ladies can come pay me a visit anytime.

Oh yes! It is Teacher appreciation Week*. My haul so far is as follows: two bouquets, a starbucks card, home-made chocolate chip cookies, and a pretty picture frame.


*This is also know as Guilt Trip For How Teachers Are Generally Treated Week

No comments: