Here are some updates on the life of History Geek:
- I'm really starting to re-think my University of choice. I emailed my admissions advisor on Friday letting her know that the correct transcript would be mail on Monday. Today I got a letter of rejection dated: you guessed it Monday. Shoot me.
- My boss is either evil or stupid. Or both.
- I hate the dentist. I swear I don't have any teeth without fillings now!
- I really should not be fancying Tom Baker.
- Because my mother fancies him, and I'm still creeped out over us both having a thing for Sean Connery and young Harrison Ford.
- I really didn't need to know I might have been convinced during a romantic night of Doctor Who and Masterpiece theatre. I really didn't.
- The Little Empress likes fig newtens. Is there nothing she won't steal from me and eat?