My place smells slightly of Kimchi, which makes sense since we made a batch of cucumber Kimchi last night. I also discovered, thanks to my girl-friend, a Korean supermarket not to far from me. Yay.
So, I'm on spring break and this means trying to accomplish things.
- Clean and rearrange bedroom
- Work on research projects
- Get my butt over to the library
- Find copy of the Dante Companion
- Track down more sumptuary laws for the 1300-1500s. I will find references to breast bands! I will!
- Take pictures of kitchen table and office chair to post on bulletin board downstairs.
- Fill out applications.
- Fill out financial aid stuff
- Sit by pool and read something that has nothing to do with any of my research
On a side note: As anyone been having trouble with their sitemeters? Mine hasn't budged in almost a week. Not to mention I can't get my comments to revert back to the holoscan version, so I'm not even sure if their working. Help?