Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Life in motion while standing still

I haven't accomplished much in the last few days, but I did manage one thing. Filling out my FAFSAs. While I'm not eligible for anything for 2006-2007, I will be eligible for 2007-2008. This takes a major load of my mind, and I rather hope I'm eligible for this niffy full tuition aid my U is offering.

Rearranging the bedroom? Didn't happen and unless my mum comes over to help, won't until my girl-friend comes back from spring break. I swear its like they knew and made sure we had spring break different weeks, but what can you do?

On the work side of things I haven't had to deal with either my director or the office manager all week. It's been heavenly. I also found out something that explains why my director pretty much called me a liar and did nothing about the situation. The office manager is friends with on of the other owners. I'm just glad to be leaving with the way they've been treating everyone lately. When the owners are quiting their jobs and driving new cars while cutting hours, claiming they can't afford it? Ha!

I will miss the kids, because when else in my life as someone walked up to me and said: "Ms. Geek, I'm a god", then walked away?

No comments: