Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shakespeare midterm paper, word counts, and video games

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
728 / 1,500
(48.5%)


I cannot believe I'm not even half way there. I'd rather have page length than word count to work with too. My professor if very strict on the word count issue 1,500-1,600 words. Which isn't that much come to think of it, I'm just not very sure of myself in the close reading department. This paper is twenty percent of my grade which freaks me out just a little bit. I half wish now I'd picked a movie to do my paper one but we haven't finished Hamlet yet so its not an option, and despite having brought the movie I couldn't think of a blessed thing to write about Scotland, PA.

Resting my brain at the moment and playing Twilight Princess, which is much less frustrating game in some ways than Windwaker. Of course in others it frustartes me in ways Windwaker didn't, and I miss the fun sidequests of Windwaker.

No comments: