Tuesday, April 25, 2006

'Me' meme

Found around the blog-sphere.

Accent: Mix between East Coast and Texas
Booze: Australian chardonnay and Asian beer
Chore I Hate: Cleaning the cat box
Dog or Cat: Cats. They hunt me down.
Essential Electronics: Laptop/ipod
Favorite Cologne(s):BPAL's Doormouse
Gold or Silver: Silver.
Hometown: Small town in Texas.
Insomnia: All the damn time.
Job Title: Assistant transition teacher
Kids: None, and would people please stop asking me when I'm going to have some?
Living arrangements: A nice two bed, two bath condo in a nice up and comin area. Formal a run down 1 bed/1 bath apartment in a not so nice part of town.
Number of sexual partners: Right now? None. Less than four more than one.
Overnight hospital stays: Yes, when I was five.
Phobias: Spiders, utterly humiliating myself in public, running into stalker-ex.
Quote: Follow your bliss- Joseph Campbell.
Religion: Deist
Siblings: One brother, three step-brothers, two-step sisters.
Time I wake up: 6:30 am.
Unusual talent or skill: Bending my thumb backwards?
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Lima Beans.
Worst habit: Biting my nails
X-rays: Teeth, right knee, right arm and shoulder
Yummy foods I make: Seafood pasta, ginger-snaps
Zodiac sign: Virgo. Ascendant in Scorpio, Moon is in Aries.

No comments: