Sunday, April 23, 2006

Overworked and Overstressed

I hate being sick when I have so much on my plate. Though the reason I'm sick most likely is because I have so much on my plate.

Work has been nothing but stress for months now, and working until five now isn't helping. The teacher meeting we had today just reminded me how glad I'll be not to be here come next fall.

Assuming I survive the summer.

I caught a stomach bug at some point and would have really liked to stay in bed most of yesterday and today. My sun-burn from yesterday is a little better but I now have red splotches all around my eyes. I'm operating under four hours of sleep and insomina is the name of the game.

I've tried working on my application essay but keep having the urge to burn the thing. Which is difficult considering it's on a hard drive.

In the next week I have way to much to do. So much so that I'd have a breakdown if I tried to list it all.

So for now I'm going to curl up in my dark cool bedroom with my cat and take another nap.

No comments: