Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring festivals

My school's Spring festival went off without a problem.

The kids and parents seemed to have a good time and it was marked improvement over the Fall festival. This time we rented a bounce house, a popcorn machine, and a bubble machine.

The kids LOVED the bounce house. There were still children in it when the company came to take it down.

The face-painting booth Primary 1 ran proved popular. My classes cake walk wound up giving away most of the cakes in a raffle since the children were more interested in the bounce house and face painting.

Since we had it from 10-12 we avoided the afternoon heat and left us teachers with our afternoon free. Which we enjoyed by headed over to the local sports bar.

Afterwards I went home and napped for a few hours. Now I'm nursing my sun burn and catching up on my reading.

No comments: